.NYC, New York City's most anticipated digital real estate, is finally here!
Your domain name and website can now carry the instant cachet and credibility of New York City itself. The launch of the .NYC domain extension represents a historic opportunity to register an intrinsically memorable company name or organization name that carries formidable, built-in brand love.
Don't miss out on this chance to own a domain name with the official extension of New York City. Start spreading the word.
- As part of .NYC's Nexus Policy, .NYC domain extensions are only available to residents and business entities lawfully residing in the City of New York. You must supply a valid New York City street address during registration (P.O. boxes do not qualify). The information you submit will be verified by Neustar (the .NYC registry) when your order is submitted.
- Apartment numbers for .NYC domains must appear on the 2nd address line, and must be preceded by âAptâ.
- If two or more people applied for the same domain name during the Priority Landrush period, an auction will determine who ultimately wins the domain.
- Customers who pre-registered during this Priority phase but didn't get the names they wanted will have their application and registration fees fully refunded.
- If you pre-registered and were not awarded the domain, your pre-registration fees are fully refundable.
- Landrush application setup and registration fees will be fully refunded if you did not acquire the domain(s) you requested.